|Annually 30 million linear meters (appr 75,000 m3) of profiled boards and construction timber is producedThe technology of the planing industry consists of:
- Two planing lines –
- fast for highly controlled efficient production of large volumes
- small for special orders with extensive need for human attention
- Online control of moisture and dimensions of wood
- WoodEye sorting of products
- Newest Waco planing technology with CNC tool adjustment
- Weinig PowerCom system for tool management in CNC environment
- Drying kilns for flexible preparation of timber for planing
Surface coating facility is equipped to suit various needs flexibly:
- Waterbased paints and stains from the leading Nordic suppliers Tikkurila and Teknos are used to coat the boards
- Spraying and/or brushing is used in the application process
- The surfaces of wood can be sanded or mechanically brushed to achieve different visual surface structure
- Drying chamber provides controlled climate for drying the coatings
Interior panelling, flooring and other demanding products are bundled, strapped and shrink-wrapped on the Fischer equipment to manageable bundles to ensure safe transport and protection prior to the final use. Different types of protection are provided to the transport packs depending whether sea containers or road transport is used.
STOCK and LOGISTICS
Stocks of sawn timber in sawmills and at the planing industry provide a buffer to timely planning of production and deliveries.
We see clear communication and in time deliveries as an integral part of a high quality relationship.
For long-term clients with the demand for the short reaction time we have created general and customer specific buffer stocks.